- What information do I collect?
I collect information from you when you register on my site, place an order, subscribe to my newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on my site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number. You may, hoIver, visit my site anonymously.
- What do I use your information for?
Any of the information I collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps me to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve my website (I continually strive to improve my website offerings based on the information and feedback I receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps me to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails: The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.
If you decide to opt-in to my mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, I include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- How do I protect your information?
I implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or access your personal information.
- Do I disclose any information to outside parties?
I do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist me in operating my website, conducting my business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. I may also release your information when I believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce my site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- Third-party links
Occasionally, at my discretion, I may include or offer third party products or services on my website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. I therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, I seek to protect the integrity of my site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
- California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because I value your privacy, I have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. I therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all registered users of my site may make any changes to their information at any time by logging into their control panel. Registered users may also request the deletion of their account at any time.
- Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
I am in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), I do not collect any information from anyone under 18 years of age. My website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 18 years old or older.
- Your Consent
This policy was last modified on 08/15/2017
- Contacting me